Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

21 February 2017 Lunchtime Caching

I usually don't go geocaching at lunch. There is often no caches nearby to interest me (ie. in a park), or the drive is too long to take time away from work. There just happened to be a trio of caches located in the woods between a church and a housing development. It was five minutes from my office and perfect for enjoying the sunny day.

The trail entrance included a handpainted map. It's good I didn't need to remember the details.

The first cache was near an area the church has set aside for outdoor services. It was a little cold today, but the small opening in the woods seems to be a peaceful place to gather and worship or just reflect.

The second hide was near a light-hearted eight commandments sign which was missing my favorite, Thou shall not place micros in the woods.

The last hide provided a leg stretch in the open area. It was a great way to get out for a break at lunch.

No comments: