Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

24 April 2021 Tinkers Creek

 Ali was away.  I planned to make a trip to the west side of Cleveland for a few errands and some geocaching.  The errands were easy and I found a geocache series.  I moved on to Parma to hunt a few more caches.  I started on the trail at a Parma Park and realized I wanted to be hiking and not caching.  I headed back to the car and the east side of the county.

I used to live near to Tinkers Creek gorge.  The area is a super place to spend time on the trail.  I stopped at the top of the gorge to walk a trail with views of Tinkers Creek.

All went well until I tripped over a tree root while looking for wildflowers.  I have new glasses, but put them aside during the pandemic when I realized wearing a mask was ruining the fit of my glasses.  Since I am still wearing a mask while indoors and errands were going to take me indoors, I wore my old glasses.  The trip sent the glasses flying and me slowly covering ground looking for my glasses.  Eventually the glasses were found, and I was back on the trail. The wildflowers were disappointing with only a few drooping red trilliums for my walk.  The walk was just what I needed.





No comments: