Pages

Friday, June 04, 2021

13 April 2021 A Day Too Early

 I planned to find an Adventure Lab near Warsaw, Indiana for an evening's activities.  I hadn't thought when I started that I would pass by Robinson Lake while on my way to Warsaw.  It had been nine years since my last visit to Robinson, but I remembered there were many wildflowers.  I thought I remembered spotting interesting spring wildflowers.  I was hoping to spot sessile trilliums as Indiana seems to be the state where I am most lucky.

I found many plants, but they were all a day or a few days from opening.  It was a bit of a disappointment, but hopefully I will remember to stop here in the future.


It was odd that this bloodroot was still opening.


There were still enough wildflowers in bloom to enjoy a woods walk.




No comments: