Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

3 April 2009 Power Authority Observation Deck






The last time I was here was a wonderful spring day in 2007. Three of us played tourist that day and played with every toy at the power authority visitor center. Today I was here for business. After my meeting, I stopped on the observation deck for these photos. I didn't realize this was the best weather of the day. Thankfully, the observation deck overhang provided great protection from the rain. I tried to send an e-mail to Ali with the web cam at the center, but it wasn't working today :-(.

The last time we were here, we cached the gorge and found all caches in the gorge except three. Ali said it's time to come back and finish the finds so sometime this spring or summer we will get to once more play tourist.

No comments: