Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

19 June 2012 New Park!

Okay, Russell Uplands Park is new for me. Ali knew all about the park and has visited it before. I drive by it about 10% of the time on the way to the office and never noticed. I can be dense. Better late than never when it comes to visiting a pleasant park and taking a walk. There were two new geocaches in the park. I was happy we only got one since it gave us another great reason to return in the future for yet another visit.

The frogs appeared to like the pond and the park. They were numerous, large, and loud.

It was one of those evenings where the sun pours through the trees to light the trail.

We are used to seeing the alien orchid helleborine in Pennsylvania, but this is the first time I remember spotting it in Ohio.

No comments: