Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

25 January 2014 Home Finally

I've lost count of the number of times I've been in the Minneapolis Airport when it's empty. This morning I was anticipating finally getting home.

Not all the gates in Delta's area at Minneapolis have been upgraded with tablets and personal space. B11 still sports its 60's era bus station decor.

A waiting jet at your gate is a happy sight. :)

Ali picked me up at the airport with the dogs. After much happiness and dog greeting we headed to Beyer's Pond for a couple geocaching finds. The snow was deep on the trails, but the day was clear.

The weather deteriorated when we moved from Beyer's Pond to Mill Stream Reservation. Besides the two of us geocaching with the dogs, there was a group playing a very spirited kickball game and a couple riding their bikes with the first snow tires I have seen for bikes.

No comments: