Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

24 February 2014 Return to Spokane

Not that trail....

The blue sky was deceptive. I try to pack lightly and Spokane is usually warmer than Northeast Ohio so I wasn't prepared for a little afternoon caching in Rocky River Reservation before my evening flight. Spending time with Ali was great, but it was seriously cold.

I arrived, but my clothes didn't. Somehow United can't work out the part where I give them $25 so my bag arrives with me. Snow at 11 pm is not a good sign. I was a little cold while cleaning the rental in a light fleece jacket and sport shoes.

It's not a good sign when you have traveled cross-country enough to know the guy at the car rental counter, and he knows you well enough to already switch your reservation to a sport ute to deal with the snow. The service is great and he's a nice guy, but everytime I see him, it means I am on the other side of the country.

No comments: