Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

19 September 2016 Back in Spokane

I arrived in Spokane late afternoon for a week at the local offices. Once I had my rental car, I headed off for a visit to Medical Lake and the first find of the new Spokane GeoTour. I was greeted with blue skies and warm temperatures as summer played out the last days.

It doesn't take much to make a lab happy especially when the fun involves water.

I made my way east to the hotel stopping at a few caches along the way and even spotting a few turkeys.

There's a new cache near this odd house. Eventually, I will actually stop by when it is open and make a visit inside.

If you want to get people to visit Krispy Kreme, give away doughnuts to anyone dressed like a pirate on Talk Like a Pirate Day.

This is the third Spokane geocaching event I have been able to attend. I now recognize a number of the local cachers and some even now recognize me. It's a close, active group and reminds me of what geocaching was in a different day.

Yes, they had a trackable pirate for the event.

No comments: