Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

22 May 2020 Ariel Leaves

 We said goodbye to Ariel today.  She was my first program vehicle with my company.  She traveled mostly with me for five years and carried us and the dogs for four and a half more.  I had hoped she would make it to ten years with us, but a fuel line issue that can be repaired is sending her away.  We held on over the winter and she left with almost 190K miles.

She was safe and reliable for many years.  She carried four of our dogs.  I will miss her.  Her long trips with us included Virginia and Shenendoah National Park for a special anniversary, Georgia to meet with friends, Canada as a side trip while in upstate New York, and Tulsa for a business trip combined with a mini-vacation.

Ariel with Ali in Shenandoah National Park

a little muddy in Pennsylvania



Zeffi the silver Forester has been joined by Jade, the green Forester.  Hopefully they have many more adventures ahead.


No comments: