Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2012

16 November 2011 Night Caching the Pacific Electric Trail

Some nights are better not cached. Thankfully this one turned out well. When we arrived at our hotel the evening before, my e-mail had a copy of a supplier agreement from one of our bigger customers. There's a small team of us who work through these when they enter the system. I needed to start this one and have it out of my hands before the end of the week so I stayed up after Ali went to bed and worked a good part of the night. I spent my day in a conference discussing workplace fatalities and specific ways to help prevent them so it had been a full 24 hours.

Ali had been to the Pacific Electric Trail earlier in the day and knew one of the access areas with nearby parking. I was surprised at how many people were out in the dark using the trail. We found everything we attempted except one. I was falling asleep during dinner and had another very long contract night ahead, but it was great to relax for a couple of hours.


This is one seriously ugly and big bug.

No comments: