Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2015

5 September 2014 Bluffton Nature Preserve

I don't get to see these very often. We were walking a site with a safety tour when someone spotted this by the loading dock.

My mission was to hunt caches in counties with less than ten finds. I targeted Bluffton University Nature Preserve since it had multiple caches and appeared to offer nice trail opportunities. The caching opportunities turned out to be less than stellar, but the trails were very nice and there was an outstanding suspension bridge at the fair end of the preserve.

This looks like a lot of fun for youngsters visiting the nature preserve.

They provide signs for the bridge!

The bridge was grand, and it had a big, hairy spider building a web.

On the drive home, I was treated to a rainbow. My picture's grainy, but rainbows are rare.

No comments: