Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

2 April 2018 Short Trip

I was headed to Indiana for business when I received a call to hold off the trip for a later date. I was already in Toledo when I was notified so I decided to make my return trip along Lake Erie. I stopped for a few cache finds along the way. Two of them were at locations with a couple weird tourism items that are common in so many areas. My first stop included a large shark outside a taxidermy business. I found the cache.

My second visit was at a very familiar place to see Jacques the Muffler Man. Handless Jacques has been roadside in Marblehead for a very long time. He was a frequent site during the summers of my youth when I spent as many days as possible near Lake Erie at nearby Headlands Park and the lighthouse down the road. Jacques is a happy piece of the past, but has never revealed to me the location of the cache hidden here as I once again missed the find.

No comments: