Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2020

29 September 2019 The World Crashed

We were headed to Shenandoah National Park. I was really happy to be returning to one of my favorite places to mark a milestone for our lives.  Our first stop was at Blandy Farms.  We enjoyed the trails and found a number of caches.




We planned to stop at a few Virginia State Parks on the way.  They have wonderful parks and are always great to visit.  By the time we reached Sky Meadows there was no doubt something was truly wrong.  We visited for a bit and found a couple caches before heading off to Front Royal.


Front Royal is usually where we stock up on provisions and water for a time in Shenandoah..Today's primary mission was locating a thermometer to take my temperature.  Once we reached Shenadoah I was able to suck it up and get through one very short hike.


It took forever, but I somehow made it.

No comments: