Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

1 May 2009 Heading to PA




This building just calls out to be in an old movie...

We just need an old woody station wagon with someone loading baggage from the train.





I was in the middle of traveling back and forth to New York so I was really glad to be able to spend the weekend with Ali and the dogs in PA. The home there has become a stopping point where Ali brings clean clothes and I rest before heading back to PA. The trip down was interesting. I've wanted to find the cache at the Old North Evans railroad bridge for a while later I made a stop in Gowanda (Persia) and finished up as the rain started in a small town called Cherry Creek. Its a nice town, and I had never been there so I enjoyed my visit. I usually don't do black and white, but some just called for it today.

No comments: