Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

12 August 2009 Really Tired









Traveling for work has been a way of life for me. Last year, I took a promotion that meant I had to travel to all our sites. This year to help keep us whole, I also took on duties that sent me back to the so familiar land of Buffalo and Niagara Falls in addition to my normal work load. By the end of this stay in the Falls area, I was completely worn out (...still am). I have now reached the point where my body wakes from my usual useless sleep about 3am on getaway days and keeps me awake for the rest of the day. The photo at the top was from the middle of the night.

At the end of the work day, I stopped in Hunter's Creek for some caching and mostly to clear my head. I found a handful of caches and walked the trails for a long time. For whatever reason, I took almost no photos. The highlight of the afternoon was the pink ammo can hidden in the woods. The log book designed as a scrap book was what I needed to get me laughing and keep me going.

No comments: