Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2011

30 March 2011 Oops

We've had some amazing weather with blue skies and no rain. I walked out this morning to blue skies and decided it was a great day for a ride in the miata. About half-way to the office, the weather came on and said it was going to start snowing in the afternoon. Well it started to snow, but the weather report said a trace of snow was all there would be.

When I left the office, all was well until I left the city where my office is. As I moved north, the snow started to pile up and the little miata started to go where it wanted. A small car with little weight, lots of horsepower, and snow is a really bad mix. The miata and I made our way into the Chagrin valley where I stopped for these photos. I needed to get back out of the valley to make it home. I waited for a good break in the traffic for my chance. The little miata behaved perfectly and in a few minutes we were home in the garage. :-) In the end the less than 1 inch of predicted snow was actually 3 1/2 inches.





No comments: