Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

14 June 2013 More Time at Dishman

I finally made it to Dishman Hills this evening for a walk in one of my favorite places. I was able to nab a few caches and get some serious step numbers for my pedometer. My only miss of the evening was a very high terrain cache. I looked for a while at approaching from the top, but decided that would not be a good ides. I was making my way around and dropping into the ravine when I realized there was a very large group of people set up in a camp at the base of the rock wall. I decided to end my day on a few happy cache finds.

With a big step day, I was finally able to pass 10,000 steps for the average for the year. I've been so busy with work that finding the time or the energy to take a walk in a park has been a nearly impossible task. Now if I can stay over 10,000 for the rest of the year...

No comments: