Pages

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

7 July 2017 Running From the Rain

I had pent-up caching demand. I was traveling from Columbia City back home to Ohio. My trip started on the holiday and was soon over. The trip had been a success, but I wanted to take a break. I got a brief break from the rain at a stop in Van Wert. I stopped at a favorite ice cream stand and made my way to a local park for a cache find. It started raining on my walk. I eventually ended up in Crawford County with a break in the rain. Ali had directed me to a park with a number of caches. It also had nice mowed paths, a peaceful pond, and a variety of wildflowers in bloom.

It wasn't my best planned adventure. By the time I left the park it was raining, there was lightning, and my cell phone was dead. It was worth it to take a break in what was becoming a long year.

No comments: