Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

11 February 2021 Walkable Warren

 I had vacation time to burn and a desire to be someplace I hadn't spent most of the pandemic year.  Warren, Ohio has an Adventure Lab.  It had been a long time since I really visited the town so it seemed a good time to return.  The Adventure Lab was a great way to see the downtown.  It is one of the best I have done yet.

The name says it all.  Time is taking a toll on many of the interesting stones, but the cemetery is still worth a visit.  The grounds are the final resting place of ten veterans of the US Revolution.





This looks like a great place to spend a warm summer evening.  Hopefully, COVID-19 vaccines will allow that to happen.


Interesting county courthouse with a banchmark for the observant.  It wa weird that there were speakers on the courthouse playing some 60's pop song while I was there.  It was late afternoon.  I was the only person near.



No comments: