Pages

Friday, April 02, 2021

28 January 2021 You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

 The pandemic left me with days off to burn.  We weren't permitted to travel to Pennsylvania and had no intention of visiting Florida so we decided to burn a day locally.  There is an Adventure Lab at the Christmas Story compound so we made a visit.  There was no way we were venturing inside the buildings in a pandemic so we spent our time outside laughing and remembering this Christmas classic.


Ali decided there was no way she was taking her mask off to see if her tongue would stick to the flag pole, and I was with the camera 😉 so neither of us tried.


We planned to spend more time outside, but it was truly cold so we enjoyed our fun with this happy memory and decided to head home for hot chocolate.

I had friends who lived on the northern side of Clark Avenue when young.  The years have dulled my memory.  We took a brief drive to see if I could see the old house where I spent more than a few evenings, but I couldn't identify the home anymore.  The years have flown by.

No comments: