Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2012

20 January 2012 Visiting Time Square

While in Cortland, my faithful Subaru, Ariel had developed a weird problem with the driver-side windshield wiper. Since it was January, I was a little concerned about driving in snow, rain, or darkness in the southern tier. My stops on the way home were short and frequent to clean the windshield.

Normally, I would have cached more on the way home, but this trip was driven by a desire to get back without needing my wipers. I had passed through Dryden on my way to Cortland a few evenings prior. The town was still decorated and lit for the holidays and looked quite inviting at night. While in Cortland, I noticed a Geocaching Challenge for the small town park in Dryden. There's not as much excitement in New York's Time Square as there is in New York's Times Square, but the Challenge was a fun stop on my way home.


No comments: