Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2017

21 January 2017 A Different Day Than Planned

I was ready for a good day on the trail. We planned to visit the Twin Lakes section of the ANF. There would be a long walk and a lot of caches on a surprisingly mild January day. A perfect day was quickly dampened by an ocular migraine. I get them infrequently, but could not remember this happening on a trail. My usual weapon to combat the effects is a brief stay in a very dark room. That is a location not readily available on a sunny day on a trail. I tried to cope and we made it through a shortened day, but it was difficult to manage the trail with vision issues. Most of my images were blurry. The posts has the total of the few that were close to normal. It was a disappointing way to spend a day which promised to be super.

No comments: