Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

20 October 2007 AGT Caching in Forest... and Clarion










We headed off for a day of caching with Ali's mom. While we were heading to a cache on ANF lands, I found a moth I had never seen before. From the picture, it seems to be a leopard moth caterpillar. We had just found our third AGT cache in Forest County are were walking back to the Subie when I spotted a familiar geomobile in the parking lot. Our friends Grandpa and Grandma were in from Maryland and were out caching for the day with Pirate&Crafty. We visited in the parking lot. I walked back to the cache location so I could visit with Grandpa. After that we decided to spend the rest of the day caching together. We had a great ice cream stop in Hickory, a pleasant visit to Tionesta, and went together to find our first cache in Clarion County. At the Clarion County cache Crafty spotted a four-leaf clover.

We ended a wonderful day with a stop at a nearby restaurant for dinner.

No comments: