Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

23 July 2012 The Pink Elephant (Again)

It had been a long time since I made a visit to our Evansville facility. Since we closed most of the operation, I wasn't sure I would ever be heading back again. I was making a one day trip to provide safety resources to the site team and tour the facility. The last time I was here, I had stopped at the DQ next door to use the wifi and make a hotel reservation while heading east. I hadn't even realized the elephant is a virtual cache. This evening was my chance to get the photo needed to make the log.

Now I know where Pepsi comes from. :-p

I lost the images of my dash, but I realized as I drove south from Indianapolis at about 10 at night with the dash reading 95 degrees that I was doing something I really loved from my youth. I always enjoyed driving back roads on hot summer evenings with the windows down and the stereo up. Ahhhh, for a short ride the clock flipped back.

No comments: