Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

25 July 2011 Working in Cortland

The long summer days gave me an opportunity to walk around and explore Cortland after dining with some of my staff. A few caches in town made the walk even more enjoyable. There's more dining choices in Cortland than Canastota and more town to walk in so our move has worked well for me when I visit.









The features are worn and weather beaten, but curved windows and leaded glass inserts were probably really attractive in their day.




The design of the firehouse is unique and interesting.


Some hotels never seem to get it right. Thankfully I have enjoyed my visits to the Country Inn and Suites in Cortland. Simple things like a beanie duck on your bed with tomorrow's weather forecast can bring a smile at the end of the day.

No comments: