Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

19 October 2008 A Day in Geauga











We decided to spend a quiet day near home and hunt a few local caches. When I was out with the dogs at our home, I was surprised to see a bright moon in the sky about 10:30 in the morning.

GG had a few new cemetery caches, I hadn't found Goat Haunt's new hide, and there was a Geauga Park District cache in Best Preserve. Since Ali had beta tested Goat Haunt's new puzzle, the burden was on me to show that I could solve the puzzle. When we started out I had no idea. After a few minutes of playing, I knew I was getting close. In the end, my gps said I was 13 feet from GZ when we found the cache :-P. The cemetery multi was an interesting historical location. It is now a Waymark.

We finished the day at Best Preserve. I used to come here all the time with our dog Murray. We would run from one end of the park to the other. It got rid of his puppy energy. It made me exhausted. Tonight we had a nice quiet walk and enjoyed a very nice sunset.

No comments: