Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

24 October 2011 In San Diego

I had to be in San Diego for a week for work. I took a really early flight from Cleveland and was graced with super connections. I arrived around lunch and had a free afternoon before a business dinner. I was given a very comfortable room with a relaxing marina view for the week.




Hmmm... what to do with a free afternoon... should I geocache? :-) We had no finds in California so this was a perfect chance to find a geocache, a benchmark, visit a waymark, and hopefully find a waymark to post... The day was grey and overcast but it was warm, wonderfully warm. I had a fun time and walked about eight miles (and found a cache or two).


The diver ducks were a new duck and fun to watch.


I stopped at a nearby marina and had lunch on their deck.

No comments: