Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

9 August 2007 One Year With the Photo Blog






It's hard to believe I've been doing this for one year. I'm a little surprised that I'm still at it, but it's a great way to look back and see your family and friends and realize Life is Good.

I was in Niagara Falls this week. It was Thursday so I went caching with Jill. We headed to the Canal to find a second 3/3 multi for the trip. The stages were nice, little hides making for a really fun hunt. After the canal, we headed toward Somerset to grab a night cache. It seemed fitting since the blog's first photos were taken at a Clarence night cache found with Jill. On the way, my benchmark gps pointed to a benchmark as we went by a bridge. We both figured quick find, let's go for it. When we turned around and the pda listing was found, it turned out the benchmark was actually on the side of the old bank building in town. Any benchmark find is cool, but this was an interesting bit of history. The night cache was a bust as the bridge over the road at the start of the cache is out for replacement, but it was a fun evening.

No comments: