Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 August 2008 Just Relaxing


It's a beautiful morning,





I think I'll go outside a while,





And just smile.





Just take in some clean fresh air!





Ain't no sense in staying inside





If the weather's fine





and you got the time.





It's your chance to wake up





and plan another brand new day.






Either way,





It's a beautiful morning,





Each bird keeps singin' his own song.







So long!





I've got to be on my way, now.





Ain't no fun just hangin' around,





I've got to cover ground, you couldn't keep me down.





It just ain't no good if the sun shines







When you're still inside,






Many thanks to the Young Rascals for saying it so well. Someone recently visited this blog through its Waymarking page and refered to the visit as feeling like a voyeur. I never thought of it that way. Our journey today never got more than 6-7 miles from home. We visited in order the farmer's market in Russell, the art show and trails of Geauga Park's Westwoods, Muggleton Farms, Frohring Meadows, and Fantasy Island. If your either a geocacher or a Harry Potter fan, you have to smile at the thought of walking or caching at Muggleton Farm. It was a special summer day. I hope you enjoyed the photos. :-)

No comments: