Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

8 June 2014 Pallasades Park

We were finally in Spokane caching together! I've had so many happy evenings on the trails here and was really happy to finally share the wonderful trails with Ali. Since we arrived on Sunday afternoon, we had time to visit a new park near the airport. Normally Pallasades Park was too far west for me to visit, but this afternoon, we were able to enjoy it together. It was a great day and evening until I lost my iPhone (my first big mistake of a week filled with them). We were beyond lucky being able to retrieve the phone with no damage done.

Big rocks were the theme for the week.

A Beautiful Lark Sparrow

Ali in Spokane :)

We surprised this owl and a young owl who appeared to be learning to fly. It was the first owl I have seen in a long time.

No comments: