Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

21 December 2007 Coming Home (Again)







This trip was my first from Canton Akron Airport. I've never flown this close to Christmas (and will try not to again). I arrived at the airport at 5:45 am for a 7:30 flight. My bag never got checked until 6:30. By the time I got through security, I was the last person on my first flight. When I arrived at the Cincinnati Airport, it was standing room only. Major kudos to Delta for being on time on a really busy day.

Ali and Kathy met me at the airport. We spent the rest of daylight caching in the Canton area. The weather was grey, but we had a lot of fun. We also found two pvc caches that reminded us why these are a bad choice for a container in a cold weather place like Northeast Ohio. Ali and Kathy had fun trying to get this one open, but did not prevail.

Kathy found the frozen deer prints. It must have been just the right combination of snow and weather temperature to make an imprint that would freeze and pull out like the ones in the photo.

No comments: