Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

16 July 2013 On the Way to Kendallville

The usual hotels where I stay in Fort Wayne were all booked so I headed to the small town of Kendallville. Kendallville was the home of an early MidWest GeoBash so it was interesting to return. On the way there from Columbia City, I stopped for a couple of caches. The first was a multi at a resort community along a small lake. The second was a regular cache at a small tea shop in the woods that hadn't been found since October 2012. The tea shop was closed, but it was a quiet stop at the end of the day

If I pour your cup, that is friendship
If I add your milk, that is manners
If I stop there, claiming ignorance of taste,
That is tea

But if I measure the sugar
To satisfy your expectant tongue
Then that is love,
But if I measure the sugar
To satisfy your expectant tongue
Then that is love,
Sitting untouched and growing cold

Cold Tea Blues
Michael Timmons - Cowboy Junkies

No comments: